General Description: Nursery Assistant and Assistant Teacher
Note: This position is located at The Saint Constantine School’s on-site nursery program for children of employees.
The Nursery Assistant works with the Nursery Director to:
- Teach and care for babies and toddlers from the ages of 6 weeks through 4 years
- Supervise the toddlers in outdoor play on the school’s wooded grounds
- Help with feeding the children the food provided by their parents
- Change diapers according to sanitation requirements
Qualifications: A high school diploma (college degree preferred). Nurturing and professional, able to maintain a calm and encouraging demeanor with children. Teaching or childcare experience preferred. Ability to complete and pass 24 credit hours of online state training. Able to pass a background check and be fingerprinted.
Salary Classification: Part Time, 12-Month, Non-exempt
Supervision Of Others: None
Hours Per Week: up to 29
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage ($12 – 14 per hour, depending on experience)
- Access to 401K plan
It is the policy of The Saint Constantine School (TSCS) to make all employment-related decisions for its employees and applicants in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, or disability. TSCS hires individuals who are committed to supporting the school’s beliefs, as expressed in the Religious Requirements for Employed Administrators, Faculty, and Staff of The Saint Constantine School. TSCS will employ only persons who are authorized to work in the United States. All new hires must abide by the TSCS Employee Handbook.